Veggmontert Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline L-Bar 2i1
Pull-up bar and parallel bars in one, ideal for a full-body workout, loops for attaching a suspension system or a resistance band!
Want to do a bodyweight workout at home but can’t decide whether to get a pull-up bar or parallel bars? Then we have an easy answer for you. Get both! The Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline L-Bar allows you to quickly change your exercise position without having to mount anything. Since the construction hangs on hooks that are mounted to a wall, all you have to do to turn the pull-up bar into padded parallel bars is take it down, turn it around and hang it back up. The hooks have a weight limit of up to 150 kg, making the Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline L-Bar suitable for people of all weights.
The pull-up bar is 94 centimeters long and features two slightly curved grips at the end and another two in the middle. Then there are two loops that allow you to attach a suspension system or a resistance band, further expanding your exercise options. And if that’s not enough, you can put the frame on the floor and do different kinds of push-ups. While the pull-up bar allows you to strengthen your back and arms, the parallel bars are perfect for strengthening your abs. All in all, the Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline L-Bar allows you to exercise your whole body.
- Wall-mounted pull-up bar and parallel bars in one
- Construction that allows for a quick change of position
- Pull-up bar features 2 pairs of grips
- Parallel bars feature 2 pairs of grips
- Two loops for attaching a suspension system or a resistance band
- High weight limit
- Heavily padded
- Rubber safety stoppers
- Hooks - 4 pcs
- Pull-up bar length: 94 cm
- Pull-up bar wall clearance: 48 cm
- Parallel bars wall clearance: 76 cm
- Distance between parallel bars: 57 cm
- Backrest width: 30 cm
- Armrest dimensions: 25 x 10 cm
- Weight: 12.3 kg
- Weight limit: 150 kg