Treningssykkel inSPORTline inCondi UB600i
Reliable and durable exercise bike with iOS and Android connection, which thanks to the mobile app adds new dimensions to the training!
The Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i is a superbly equipped and reliable exercise bike that goes with the times! You can connect it to an iC+ application on your mobile phone or tablet and diversify your training with virtual rides around the world!
Another advantage of this model is a robust frame with low center of gravity, which can easily carry up to 200 kg and will suit virtually all height categories. The magnetic braking system ensures smooth load control over 32 levels.
All measured values and training information can be found on the clear display. You can also set up your own profile program or, after training, measure your recovery rate with Recovery.
High stability and weight limit
The main advantage is its sturdy structure made of high quality materials, providing high stability and weight limit up to 200kg. As a result, the machine can be used in smaller gyms as well as clubs.
Variety of programs
The elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance modes. It also features special programs and functions such as FAT (measures your body fat – BMI) or HRC which adjusts resistance to the optimal heart rate. Then there are the user modes (12) for quick setting.
The inSPORTline iCondi app is the main advantage. This app allows you to adjust exercise programs, save exercise data and share them on social networks or to check your current performance data (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Train anywhere around the world
With iC + Training, you can set up any route in the world, right on Google Maps. You can ride the streets of Paris, beaches of Miami or mountains of the Giant Mountains. As you know from Street View, you can watch real-time imagery of your route during your workout. Moreover, the elliptical load follows the course of the road, which makes it even more realistic. Discover the world from the comfort of your home.
- stable construction
- BeltDrive system for quiet and smooth running
- three-piece cranks with enclosed industrial bearings SFK
- adjustable ergonomic seat
- can be connected to the iC+ Training (Android 5.0+ / iOS 10.0+) app via Bluetooth
- possibility to connect with additional applications
- Kinomap (Android 4.4+ / iOS 9.0+) - choose Exercise bike and iConsole interface
- Fit Hi Way (Android, alternative link)
- inSPORTline is not a developer of the mentioned applications and does not accept responsibility for possible errors or incompatibilities of applications (in case of problems we are willing to help)
- backlit LCD display
- WATT program: the machine increases or decreases the resistance so that the user performs the set performance (for example, increases the resistance when reducing the pedaling)
- Computer displays: time, speed, distance, HRC, pulse, burned calories, RPM, WATT
- Cardio / HRC program: resistance adjustment to keep the heart rate in optimal zone
Programs and possibilities of iC+ Training app:
- quick start
- manual settings of target time, distance or burned calories
- possibility of creating user profile (photo, name, weight, gender)
- set up a real route through Google Maps and Street View and choose your favorite tracks
- interval exercises
- WATT program
- Possibility of group exercises
- intelligent workout scheduler
- training history
|flywheel weight||7 kg|
|center revolutions/flywheel ratio||1:8.7|
|programs (in all)||16|
|body fat measuring||yes|
|chest belt receiver||yes|
|chest belt included||yes|
|total dimensions||112 x 56 x 150 cm|
|dimensions in folded state||X|
|max. user height||200 cm|
|max. user weight||200 kg|
|power source||net adapter 9V, 1.3A for AC 100V – 240V|
|category||SC (according to EN957)|
|use||club, semi-professional, home|