Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline Power Tower PT60
Perfect for a home workout, the Self-Supporting Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline Power Tower PT60 weighs only 17 kg and, thanks to a compact base, doesn’t take up much space. Despite its relatively light weight, the construction is solid and stable, offering a weight limit of up to 120 kg. 96cm-long, the pull-up bar has rubber grips on both ends. You might also appreciate the height-adjustable parallel bars (they can be adjusted to 9 different heights) and push-up grips at the bottom.
The non-slip rubber pads make sure the frame doesn’t move during the workout. Its light weight makes the Self-Supporting Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline Power Tower PT60 easy to carry. Despite its small size, it provides an intense upper body workout, making it a great piece of home workout equipment.
- Multi-purpose pull-up bar for home workout – features a pull-up bar and parallel bars
- Sturdy steel construction
- Durable surface finish
- Wide range of exercise options
- Parallel bars can be adjusted to 9 different positions
- Non-slip grips
- Non-slip rubber pads
- Pull-up bar length: 96 cm
- Dimensions: L 80 cm x W 73 cm x H 205 cm
- Distance between parallel bars: 55 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Weight limit: 120 kg
- Category: H (EN 957) – suitable for home use