inSPORTline Inversion Table Inverso med varme
The heated inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Heaty was developed to either prevent or relieve back pain. Whether you sit or stand all day, the long term exertion of only one half of your body is typical of modern lifestyle. The result of this lifestyle is gradual overworking of particular parts of your body. This can later cause damage. Overexertion is the most common in intervertebral discs, hip joints, internal organs or the circulation of your lower limbs.
These issues can be remedied in the most natural way, which is inverting your body position. The inversion table can smoothly turn your body so that you lie upside down. This position results in the tension in your muscles actively loosening and positively influences your whole body structure. If you use the inversion table regularly, you will unblock your back and also your respiratory system.
The heated inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Heaty has a heating and vibrating belt, which you can secure just over your spine. The vibrations and higher temperature help with the circulation in the back muscles and make the whole process even more effective. The vibration belt has three settings – you can choose from constant vibrations or alternating vibrations either in the centre of the belt or at both ends of it. You can also turn off the heating and use only the vibration function. The vibrations can be set for 5 or 10 minutes. You can also remove the belt completely and use the inversion table by itself.
The frame of the Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Heaty is made of durable steel material. The frame, along with the soft padding offer maximum comfort during exercising. The weight limit is 150 kg. Another advantage of this table is an adjustable foot bar and the table’s folding mechanism (similar to ladder).
You have the option to lean all the way back until you are face down, or you can set a fixed tilt (20°/40°/60°) by securing the fix pin. It’s these features and the beneficial effects on the joints and spine that make the heated inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Heaty a popular and sought-after product.
- Inversion table
- Durable steel frame
- Heating backrest with vibration regulation
- Detachable heating belt (with soft padding)
- Padded backrest
- Synthetic leather surface
- Backrest parameters: 110 x 45 cm
- Seat cushion height: 5 – 10 cm (depends on location)
- Three options for fixed tilt: 20°/40°/60°
- The option to lean all the way back until you are upside down
- Adjustable foot bar
- Fixation cylinders for feet area
- Simple folding mechanism (similar to ladder)
- Rubber handle bars
- Recommended user height: 155 – 198 cm
- Parameters after set-up: h: 160 x l: 145 x 69 cm
- Working area: h: 250 x w: 100 x l: 250 cm
- Parameters while folded: h: 45 x w: 74 x l: 195 cm
- Weight limit: 150 kg
- Weight: 28 kg
- Suitable for regular use at home
Vibration and heating belt functions:
- Turn on: short press of the Power Heat button
- Time: 5 min, 10 min
- Intensity: 3 levels (H1, H2, H3)
- Mode: constant, alternating (centre and end of the belt vibrations)
- Heating setting: turn on/off (when the belt is on, turn on by pressing Power Heat button)
- Turn off: long press (4 seconds) of the Power Heat button
- Back pain prevention and treatment
- Active loosening of muscle tension
- Respiratory system relief
- Helps to improve poor vein circulation
- Helps to relieve stress on intervertebral discs
- Helps to relieve stress on hip joints
- Helps to relieve stress on inner organs (in sitting position)